Thursday, April 1, 2021

It Was A Beautiful Day For A Wedding

Last Friday saw us at a wedding,delayed exactly 12 months due to covid, it was a beautiful day, a beautiful setting at Coolangatta Winery on the south coast. We stayed the night in a lovely room, The Harness Room, decorated with antidue furniture but a new bathroom. The bride and her family and friends did all the decorations and the reception room looked lovely. 



















The winery started life in 1822 as the first settlement onthe south coast, there was blacksmiths, artisans and ship builders. On Saturday we went to the Shoalhaven Heads hotel for a wonderful breakfast before heading home and picking the last of the pumpkins. We also started digging up the sweet potatoes.





On Monday I went to Spotlight with a $20 voucher and they had a 30%off sale so I got this bag of goodies for $78. Hubby sent me a photo of all of our crop of pumpkins stored in the back verandah we have given about 20 away already because we can't take all of these with us.



 

No comments:

More for March

  I have no idea what I'm doing here sometimes, I wrote a blog post yesterday and it posted on Chookys scrub stitchin blog, so I will tr...