Saturday, April 10, 2021

A Quick Trip To The New House

 We did a quick trip to Gunnedah yesterday, we left at 3.30 am with a huge load in the new trailer. Over a ton of stainless mesh and steel posts and timber and mowers, tools, bbq. All things we could leave up there against the back fence or in the small back shed. We're planning another next week but we may stay 2 nights, coming home today was chaos, we hit the Blue Mountains at lunchtime and I am grateful we were travelling east instead of west it was like a carpark. Bumper to bumper. Anyway the first load is gone Dave's poor car did not like pulling that huge trailer load. My hands and arms weren't to keen on unloading it either. We slept well last night.



On the way to Gunnedah we were again behind a huge wind turbine blade being moved along the highway luckily it was only for a short distance. I would love to know where it came from and what time it started the move .
On the way home we saw a cow on the road being herded along from a distance. I have started a new car crochet blanket it is the same stitch as my friend Anorina's Berry Pie blanket. The stitch is a twisted treble very easy to do it is growing I got 18 rows done this trip.




                                          

No comments:

More for March

  I have no idea what I'm doing here sometimes, I wrote a blog post yesterday and it posted on Chookys scrub stitchin blog, so I will tr...