Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Scrappy Challenges.


I am going to do this challenge properly this year, last year I tagged along at the end.

So far my plan is to make 16 patches and also a bow tie block in the months colours, maybe something else I'm not sure.

Also I have challenged myself to sew for 30 minutes per day, so far I'm a 100 percenter.


The Chookshed Stitchers 2024 Challenge number for January is 6 so that would be the bag from Scrub Stitchin. best get to it



These are the books that I borrowed and read last year some good, some great, some meh! I know I read a few more but didn't document them.







4 comments:

Janice said...

Good luck with your challenges. They will be great fun.

dq said...

That is a good list of books. I like to know about good books.

Bow ties will be great in the RSC. I have never participated, but I enjoy seeing everyone's blocks and quilts.

I am looking forward to getting my bag done. I have made some progress this week. Good luck!

Maria said...

Enjoy working on your No 6 this month.
That's a great pile of books you read last year.

Chookyblue...... said...

Goodluck.......considering the rainbow scrap challenge.......
wow 30mins your doing great.......I need to get back to my 10 mins......
great list of books......I have the Book binders one on audio to listen to next......

April is over

Well they say time flies faster when you get old, April flew by and I am older I refuse to say I'm old, that is why I work in Aged Care ...