Thursday, December 28, 2023

Christmas Zoom

 Yesterday in between pickling beetroot I joined in on The Chookshed Stitchers zoom.






Deana has set a challenge for the year, so with all good intentions here is my list of 10


1) Down the Rabbit Hole -I have only done the middle block and I don't expect to finish this quilt but if some gets done it's a bonus.

2) Cottage Blossoms- This is a free pattern by Lella Boutique, I have 6 of the 12 blocks done.

3) EPP month- haha pick one...

4) Panel Quilt- I have a few panels that I have bought over the last year and this month I will work on one.

5) Basket Quilt- I have made 12 blocks so far it will be a throw quilt.

6) 2023 Barradine bag- not started yet

7) Braided table runner- not started yet.

8) Christmas Project- I have a couple of Anni Downs kits to make.

9) Chandelier Quilt- This one may be made from Kaffe or Tilda or Tula who knows.

10) Red work quilt- Rosalie Quinlan design, I bought last week and started yesterday.

That should keep me busy.

In the last month we have harvested a million Zucchinis, cucumbers, chillies and now the tomatoes are starting. I have stocked the cupboard with Pickled Cucumbers, Zucchini Pickles, Beetroot and Tomato Chilli Garlic sauce is starting.




Bye


6 comments:

Janice said...

It was nice to see you on Zoom. I’m looking forward to the challenge. It will be fun to see what everyone does.

Chookyblue...... said...

great to see you on zoom.........the challenge should be fun and frankly any progress will be great for me.........
oh goodness the garden sure is keeping you busy..........

loulee said...

Have fun with the challenge projects.
Lovely to see all those goodies from your garden are being preserved.

dq said...

It looks like you found matching projects like many of the rest of us. I will be an adventure for sure!

Good luck and thanks for joining.

Jo said...

Good for you to join in. Love all the produce you are bottling. I want to try making mustard pickles.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Your challenge projects look great! I'm looking forward to seeing how much we all accomplish! xx

More for March

  I have no idea what I'm doing here sometimes, I wrote a blog post yesterday and it posted on Chookys scrub stitchin blog, so I will tr...