Thursday, October 13, 2022

I Love My job!!!!!!

 Ok so over the last few months I have been doing Community Care work , the only clients I have want domestic help , so basically I'm a cleaner but the last two weeks and almost every Wednesday I'm assisting with a Men's group in Tamworth as a Diversional Therapist, this is what I was doing before we moved here and I love it. So far it's only a small group of gents that we pick up and take out for a few hours. Last week we went to a fire engine museum and yesterday it was a motorbike museum.


I took more photos than this but the men are in them so I can't publish them. The last bike is an old Harley Davidson postie bike the red box is the sidecar section where the postie kept the mail it was last in use in Walcha.





With all the rain and then sunshine the flowers have gone nuts the Irises are over 4 ft tall. The last pictures are of my new cutting table, I have a new sewing room the spare bedroom was a bit small so I have moved, I bought 2 pantry cupboards for my fabric and stuff and a bookcase for my books and stuff and this wonderful cutting table has my rulers and scraps at the moment but this could change.

4 comments:

loulee said...

Very rewarding work and it sounds like much more fun than housework.
Your new cutting table looks good, sounds like you are settling in to your larger room.

Janice said...

The bike museum is great, isn’t it. We visited a couple of years ago. Look at your roses. It’s way too early for them down here. Enjoy your new space. It sounds really functional.

Maria said...

Beautiful garden and great to have your own space..
So nice to be doing your volunteer work.

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased you are loving your new job.........and the sewing room sounds so much better for your now.......the table looks great......

More for March

  I have no idea what I'm doing here sometimes, I wrote a blog post yesterday and it posted on Chookys scrub stitchin blog, so I will tr...