Tuesday, August 2, 2022

August Already

 Welcome August, you sneaked right in there....

August is a big birthday month hubby will be 60!!!!!! Youngest will be 26, friends birthdays all month.

I am still trying to get my quilts finished, I have machine basted 3 ready to go to the kitchen table ad get quilted. I was thinking of getting a small Juki machine to go on my frame but I don't think that will solve my quilting problems so I think I will just have to save, borrow, steal and get a bigger machine and frame. this will take time.

I will definately try and get more from this author, the book was great to read and I didn't geuss the ending at all

I have been baking my own bread, we like it and go through 2 loaves a week, last weekends loaf didn't play nice, it wouldn't leave the tin and my favourite tupperware spatula broke, I will have to replace it it is the best for turning omelettes

 am up to date with my Churn Dash Blocks for Chooky's sew a long.

I'm doing The Kinship 100 Block Fusion Quilt again, I may even have the finished one quilted before this one is finished.... a block a day for 100 days, it sounds hard but it isn't it just takes a bit of organising, we'll see how I go.

That's all my news Bye!

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Ive been making bread too........but I do have a bread maker to do it.......its 20+ years old.......bugger your loaf got stuck....
nice churn dash blocks.......looking forward to seeing them grow....

Fiona said...

Popping in via the Churn Dash SAL, you have a lovely pile of blocks there...
Hugz

April is over

Well they say time flies faster when you get old, April flew by and I am older I refuse to say I'm old, that is why I work in Aged Care ...