Saturday, July 23, 2022

Wood gathering

Oh my I am sore, my fingers are sore, my shoulders are sore and my legs are sore but we have a fair bit of wood for nothing. The price of wood is getting like everything else I suppose it's ridiculous. A friend mentioned a couple of months ago that they have a lot of fallen trees so we finally made a day to go out there.The property is huge they have their own lake with heaps of black swans living there, Dave was thinking about how many garden beds he could build I think. The hangar in the photo has one plane in it.







Now all we have to do is go back in a week or two and get enough wood for next season, we hardly made a dent in the pile but a lot was too old and a bit rotten.



 

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

It's not too bad wood collecting...... Lucky you had somewhere to go get some...... No idea how much a tonne of wood is costing......

More for March

  I have no idea what I'm doing here sometimes, I wrote a blog post yesterday and it posted on Chookys scrub stitchin blog, so I will tr...