Saturday, July 2, 2022

Friday Night with Friends -July

 I never remember this but Anorina from sameliasmum blog reminded me and i had been sewing before the football so I took some pics to share.



I added a couple more rows to my Mirage Quilt, and I have been sewing these pink or red half square triangles as a leader ender thing for months now with no idea what it was to become and I had 12 in this floral so it will become a cushion to go to Lismore.
It is a miserable damp day here so I am going to make a loaf of bread and then sew- fingers crossed 

8 comments:

Hanna said...

Hopping along visiting those that take part in FNwF. Here in Sweden it is summer and hot, around 30:degrees Celsius so my sewing was done for an hour around 10 pm.

Karen's Korner said...

You are working on some interesting projects.

Fiona said...

Looks great... fun to join you for FNWF...
Hugz

Cheryll said...

Its been miserable weather but a great time to sew. Hope you managed to find time to do some. Thanks for joining in FNwF xox

kiwikid said...

Very productive time there for you, great block.

Maria said...

Always fun to join in for FnwFs or FNSI….
Great to have gotten some work done…

Susie H said...

Glad you managed to get some sewing in between football and other chores. Your leader & ender blocks look so pretty!

Cheryll said...

Someone in Lismore will be very happy...& it's a lovely thing to do...xox

More for March

  I have no idea what I'm doing here sometimes, I wrote a blog post yesterday and it posted on Chookys scrub stitchin blog, so I will tr...