Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Winter Is Here

 Oh my it's cold, I think it's going to rain and the temperature has dropped. We pruned most of the roses in the back yard on the weekend they look a little bare.





Chooky Blue is hosting a Churn Dash SAL, when I met up with her in Coonabarabran I bought the fabric for my quilt and started to cut it yesterday using my new Stripolody ruler it made it a lot quicker thatn just using a normal ruler.




This mass of half square triangles are a leader and ender pile I don't know where it's going next but I still have a lot of red and white squares.

These three tops were made with the deceased estate stash from Coolah Country Patchwork, they have been handed in to get quilted, I have never had a top quilted by someone else, then it will go to the flood victims in Lismore. 

I'm not sure what I'm doing wether I am going to remain working in a job that I'm not liking, I haven't liked it since I started here, it's not the same as the nursing home in Wollongong, the majority of the staff are unfriendly and unpleasant, it's a shame that I need money for sewing supplies.

I'm about to do a pork roast in the airfryer for dinner.





2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I hear you on the job front........no other options there? well done on getting those 3 tops together.........going to to a good cause........and I love the fabrics you chose for the Churn Dash........never seen or used one of the rulers......interesting.......

Chookyblue...... said...

testing again

More for March

  I have no idea what I'm doing here sometimes, I wrote a blog post yesterday and it posted on Chookys scrub stitchin blog, so I will tr...