Thursday, June 2, 2022

That Was May

So today is the last day of May and as everyone will say the year is flying by. Ive gotten over Covid only to get the flu, We've been to Wollongong to see family and friends and had my delayed 60th birthday party. We have sold a lot of pickles and sauces. I have done a lot of sewing, well for me anyway. I met up with the famous blogger "ChookyBlue"! through her I found a lovely new quilt shop one hour away. 

The garden is going great lots of snow peas coming ready to be frozen for the year, the roses are starting to get new growth on them so it's almost time to prune them.









Some photos from my party, it was a great night a lot of dancing and singing. The dress code for the ladies was sequin soit was very sparkly.the photo at the top is a present from a friend , a photo of dave an the two youngest boys at my nieces wedding a few years ago printed in sepia on balsa wood. I love it very thoughtful.
The last photo is my Meadowland quilt, prize winning quilt, at its new home.
Today we had the first frost of winter so I'm off to play in the garden with hubby Yay.... not!

4 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

You've had a busy month!

Lianne makes stuff said...

buy busy thank goodness

Chookyblue...... said...

oh your quilt is pretty............so pleased the party went off well finally.........and yes it's cold.........

Chookyblue...... said...

oh and I am not sure about the famous bit but it sure was fun to meet up at the new shop and enjoy lunch together...........

More for March

  I have no idea what I'm doing here sometimes, I wrote a blog post yesterday and it posted on Chookys scrub stitchin blog, so I will tr...