Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Early May Update


 Well our move to Gunnedah is getting close now it's starting to feel real! I have 12 more shifts at work and then I'm finished, I will miss the friends and other people that I work with but I cannot wait to say I am a quilter! instead of I am an aged care worker. I will hopefully pick up some work in Gunnedah, I will need to buy fabric haha.

We had a clean up of the craft and games cupboard at work and I found this old tin with threads and an old embroidery transfer in it so it came home with me.


We went out to dinner with child no's 2 and 3 for my birthday , unfortunately child no 1 is still in Western Australia but I got a lovely gift hamper from him.
I will miss Wollongong so much, not just my friends and family but the beautiful area that is Wollongong. We went to the harbour this morning for a stopover while we were waiting for Optus to cancel things and replace them with new blah blah blah so I took a few photos to remember this gorgeous spot.




I have only read one book recently, between travelling back and forward to the new house and work, I'm also trying to get some sewing done before I pack my machine. This was a nice sweet read, it followed a dress from the designer to the people that wore it and it could have left a few out and gone more in depth with some but if you see it and want a nice light read this is for you. I need to return the few library books that I have and I think I will have to buy hubby a new book to read because all our books are packed.

2 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Have you moved yet? Hope it has all gone well :) Looking forward to seeing photos of your new life! xx

Lianne makes stuff said...

We move on the 10th of June I can't wait half my stuff is up there already.

More for March

  I have no idea what I'm doing here sometimes, I wrote a blog post yesterday and it posted on Chookys scrub stitchin blog, so I will tr...