Friday, March 5, 2021

Nobody ever said moving is fun!

 We are moving soon so everything needs to be packed up OK that's normal when you move but no not here! The landlord is building in ouor vegie garden very soon so the chook pen is gone the garden is gone the garage is going so is the driveway access. So the last feww weeks we have been packing all of these things and storing them at the hubby's workshop, All my scrapbooking things, patchwork books, reading books all gone to the workshop. All the preserves are in the spare room but the jars are gone, so I can't do anything with the eggplant. So today being my day off I had to go help the hubby with the chook pen and general garden stuff, getting them onto pallets and up onto the shipping containers because he was sick of moving them in and out every day.

This picture below is all the rooking iron and mesh sides of the chook pen.


Yes we wrapped them tight with glad wrap.

These shelves are for the pumpkins, we screwed the shelves to hang from the ceiling of the chook pen to store the pumpkins, and of course when they were put on the roof of the container they fell off the pallet.

2 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Just think of the bigger and better garden you'll have in your new home. Did you get many pumpkins this year? We got about 10 in varying sizes and types.

Lianne makes stuff said...

we have picked about 60 so far

More for March

  I have no idea what I'm doing here sometimes, I wrote a blog post yesterday and it posted on Chookys scrub stitchin blog, so I will tr...