Sunday, March 14, 2021

I've had a busy week

 Well this week has been busy, work at the beginning of the week , then Fridy off but we had to help(see move) the mother in law. She wasn't moving very far just about 50 metres from one unit in the complex to another more suitable for her needs and also next door to her sister. Mil hadn't been there very long but everything had been unpacked, luckily we had Brad (youngest son) to help with his ute, we worked hard all day but got it all moved, she may not find anything for a while I put the kitchen away how I would have it.... The photos below are the husband getting a ride on the ute, we were on proivate property so it was semi ok, then the view from the deck of the new unit and just a bit of the stuff we moved.



I managed to finish Nora Roberts the Awakening, I love all Nora Roberts books and grab any new ones from the library when I can this one is a new trilogy that didn't disapoint.

I finally got all the pieces cut for the new sew a long with Emma Jean Janson the quilt is called Brontes Stars and I sewed the first block I am going to love this quilt. I have some dress hems to do for a couple of the girls at work so I will be able to sew the quilt blocks after that.


Cheers Lianne



No comments:

April is over

Well they say time flies faster when you get old, April flew by and I am older I refuse to say I'm old, that is why I work in Aged Care ...