Sunday, August 18, 2024

FNSI August

 I don't recall if I have ever remembered to join in with FNSI, I have had some good intentions but then nup. So this last Friday I did remember.

I have glue basted most of the last lot of the pieces for my Smitten quilt, I am using Eppliplex templates which I like but you have to remember not to glue to tight or you can't sew them.
This block is the last of the big blocks somehow I missed making it, these butterflies are very pretty left overs from a quilt panel quilt that I made last year.
I was very lucky to have Livvy keep me company on the chair.
I have a few more (see lots) of small blocks to do and then join them to make bigger blocks then put the whole thing together. My number 3 for the Chookshed challenge is EPP so I am hoping to get more done. I would be happy with all the blocks done.



3 comments:

Maria said...

Always great to join in to FNSI and get some projects done.
Good luck with #3

loulee said...

That's a very pretty block. Livvy will make sure you get plenty more made. I always forget the Friday sew ins....

Janice said...

Such a pretty block. I look forward to seeing more of this quilt. I always forget about FNSI as well.

August catch up

 Chookshed Challenge No 7, Deanna drew number 7 which is a braided table runner not started yet, I want to make a table runner for DIL Sophi...