Wednesday, March 20, 2024

March Catch up

 This was the sunrise this morning, if I wasn't in my pj's I would have driven up to the lookout for more pics, never mind.


So this month in the Chookshed Stitchers Challenge I have finished the quilting on a panel quilt for my grat niece, the binding is on and the hand sewing has started.
 I have also finished a By Annie Ultimate Travel Bag, it was a lot of work but I'm very happy with it. You know in all patterns they say read all the instructions first well that just confuses me but with this one I wish I had done it, the last page of the instructions there is a page with labels on it and it says to copy the page and cut the labels before cutting fabric...... that would have been helpful I thought of making my own labels but I would have had to number everything too much work, anyway it is done and has been entered in Mendoran Show this weekend.



A friend and I went to Craft Alive in Tamworth last weekend, it wasn't a very big show but there was a variety of shops there, I bought a cute cot panel from Logans Patchwork and also an aussie Christmas panel. I just need someone to have a baby now.




3 comments:

loulee said...

Lovely bag. Worth all the effort. Cute panel too.

dq said...

Your bag is great! I have made By Annie bags an can attest to the helpfulness of those labels. Her bags look so professional, but take quite a bit of time.

Chookyblue...... said...

the bag looks great.........big too??
hope the show went well....

April is over

Well they say time flies faster when you get old, April flew by and I am older I refuse to say I'm old, that is why I work in Aged Care ...