Tuesday, January 30, 2024

SAHRR24 Border 1

 Stay at Home Round Robin Border 1

Wendy from piecefulthoughts was in charge of the first border and she chose the signature block. My centre block didn't measure the right amount to do a full border of signature blocks, indert learning curve here, so I just did corner signature blocks. 


In other news Dave found this on Saturday morning it's the scratched, by cats, and partially rotting, by the ants and the extreme heat that we've had, remains of a brown snake!! I hate snakes, I am so glad he found it and not me. it looks like the snake was attacked by the cats and was trying to protect it's head, apparently that's their thing and it must have got stuck, it's half in one of our raised garden beds this one is the chooks spinach bed.

These are the blocks I have done for January Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

4 comments:

dq said...

Wow, the cats actually attacked it! Glad you didn't find it. I wouldn't love working in the garden after that.

Your rainbow scrap blocks look great. I am still contemplating fish.
I love your SAHRR block with the borders!

loulee said...

Great RSC blocks.
Ew! I hope the cats are ok. Great that they dealt with the snake though.

Janice said...

Yugh! I hate snakes. At least this one was dead when you found it. You are lucky the cats weren't bitten. Your border number one was a nice and simple one and a nice variety of green blocks.

Chookyblue...... said...

Looking forward to seeing the round robin grow.......
We've had our fair share of snakes this summer.......
Two yesterday........

April is over

Well they say time flies faster when you get old, April flew by and I am older I refuse to say I'm old, that is why I work in Aged Care ...