Saturday, January 21, 2023

January 2023

Well Hello 2023 I feel like this month snuck up on me and knocked me over. IThis post has a lot of pictures.

We ended the year with a quick trip to Wollongong, Anorina from sameliasmum.com and I caught up for a shopping spree and lunch, it was great to see her again, watch out if you do see her she is an influencer of fabric buying. I bought some lovely clothes and a lot of fabric.

Son no.3 and his partner came up to our place for Christmas day and stayed for almost a week it was great to see them, then my niece and her little family came for a couple of days. We took the boat out to Lake Keepit with a new skitube, the little girls wouldn't go on it after seeing Brad being dumped from it, there was too much air in the tube and he couldn't stay on.


It was a bit overcast but a beautiful day.
A gorgeous Lily popped up in the garden, it wasn't there last year. My cute pink tree makes me smile.
My neighbours night flowering cactus was amazing.

Sophie and Brad have there first quilt, I started this over 15 years ago it was the second quilt that I machine stitched, I lost some of the pieces for the borders so it went into the cupboard for a long holiday.

This is a project bag that I made for a friend I amazed myself with the quilting it turned out so good. This is the first book fininsh of the year it was a great story set in Queensland but a lot of the places mentioned were around here too.

That's it.



1 comment:

Maria said...

You had lots of fun over the past few weeks with family and friends.
Lots of pretty flowers and your Pink Tree is sweet.
Nice to have finished the long term gift and gift it.

More for March

  I have no idea what I'm doing here sometimes, I wrote a blog post yesterday and it posted on Chookys scrub stitchin blog, so I will tr...