Friday, September 24, 2021

   I would love to have the image for the blog hop but it's not happening here today

Joan @ Moose Stash Quilting is running a new blog hop Falling For You and today is my turn.

Here in Australia we are in spring but what the hey? 

I thought I would make a little table runner with blocks from Lori Holts book Quilty Fun.

So out came the book and a bag of Lori Holt fabric that I have made bits and pieces with (I still have a fair bit left) and I started cutting teeny tiny bits.

At this stage I had two choices of the center fabric, orange or blue/ So I consulted with an expert, I messaged my good friend Anorina from @sameliasmum and she agreed with the blue I did prefer the blue.


So then I quilted around the leaves with mono thread and did a few straight lines in the centre maybe one day I will do a bit of hand quilting in the centre but not today and it's finished and I'm happy



I should probably say these links won't work I need some blog lessons.

Have a great day and thenks for stopping by. 

Friday September 24

QuiltFabrication

Ms P Designs USA

Lianne Makes Stuff

Quilted Delights

MooseStashQuilting


33 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Such a pretty runner. Well done.

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Lori Holt makes such sweet patterns. Your table runner is pretty.

Inflorescencedesigns said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful table runner.

LJ said...

I've always loved Lori Holt's designs - you did a wonderful job. Orange is my least favorite color so I vote for the blue, too. Love your dark binding that you added to this runner.

Elizabeth Coughlin said...

I love Lori Holt; your project is beautiful.

Sharon said...

Very pretty! It's amazing how far one can stretch a collection of nice litte fabric scraps, isn't it? Happy quilting!

Calicojoan said...

I am with both of you girls and love the blue, too! Lori Holt sure knows how to design things that speak to us all. Your runner is just the cutest thing. Perfect for your spring days coming up!

Carol said...

Beautiful rumner! I love the blue!

Carol Swift said...

Those tiny blocks are really adorable...love them! The blue was a perfect choice for this beautiful runner. Thank you for sharing!

Carla said...

Such a pretty runner and I do agree with the blue, but I do love the orange fabric too. Great choice for the hop.

Karrin Hurd said...

Beautiful table runner, thanks so much for sharing. I love the blue too!

Lianne makes stuff said...

Thank you so much

Lianne makes stuff said...

Thank you and yes she is amazing

Lianne makes stuff said...

Thank you I love orange in a quilt but its not for everyone

Lianne makes stuff said...

Thank you she is amazing

Lianne makes stuff said...

Thank you and watch this space for more soon

Lianne makes stuff said...

Thank you so much

Lianne makes stuff said...

Thank you so much

Lianne makes stuff said...

Thanks fo stopping by

tink's mom said...

Wonderful table runner. Blue was a great choice.

Quilting Gail said...

Pretty table runner! Thanks for sharing!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh that is a very pretty table runner.

Lianne makes stuff said...

thank you

Lianne makes stuff said...

Thanks for stopping by

Lianne makes stuff said...

thanks for stopping by

Jindi's Cottage said...

Perfect choice with the blue...such a fun design, very pretty...lovely to see you again on the zoom today...

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

I love, love, LOVE your table runner!

Leah said...

These turned out lovely! Great project.

Lianne makes stuff said...

thanks I'm happy with it and I love the Zooms

Lianne makes stuff said...

Thanks

Lianne makes stuff said...

Thank you

Carol Andrews said...

What a sweet runner! I love the blue in the center and your little leaves are perfect.

Lianne makes stuff said...

thank you Carol

More for March

  I have no idea what I'm doing here sometimes, I wrote a blog post yesterday and it posted on Chookys scrub stitchin blog, so I will tr...