Friday, January 7, 2022

New Year New Things To Do

I'm joining in on Friday night with friends which is organised by Cheryl from Gonestitchin" Oh my I need some lessons in blogging. Anyway I have been melting the last couple of days I really don't know how I will survive away from the aircon in February when it gets hot.

Earlier tonight I did some quilting on My "Happiness Quilt' which is a Monica Poole design from 2014, It is going to be my first finish this year it is really close to finished. Then I perservered with another Farmers Wife block. FPP and me are not awlways friends but this quilt is another 2022 finish on my list.

Tomorrow I'm off to work and then some more pickles to be made and tomatoes to be bottled when I get home. Have fun!


8 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Looking forward to seeing your finished Happiness Quilt. Your are the pickling and canning queen!

Lianne makes stuff said...

Haha I wish I wasn’t

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

I like the corner of your quilt, I hope we get to see more.

Lianne makes stuff said...

I hope so too thank you

Susie H said...

Oh dear, just sneaky peeks! Hahaha! From what I can see, good work!

Lianne makes stuff said...

sneaky peeks until its done

Cheryll said...

My family just left after 3 weeks... now I can catch up on FNwF... xox

Lianne makes stuff said...

I bet your place is a lot quieter now without them

April is over

Well they say time flies faster when you get old, April flew by and I am older I refuse to say I'm old, that is why I work in Aged Care ...